A round-up of all the key deals in international television this week (beginning November 30, 2015; most recent from top).
- France Télévisions Distribution has sold The Parenthood Instruction Manual into Gabon, with prodcos Princesse M Productions and Watara Productions creating a local version
- Cartoon Network has created a free app for smartphones and tablets, Cartoon Network Anything, for download in Asia Pacific
- China’s Red Apollo Group and Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific are among buyers of unscripted shows from UK-based TCB Media Rights
- Turner Asia Pacific has commissioned A World Icon: Singapore Botanic Gardens for its recently-launched World Heritage Channel
- Discovery Networks in India has bought hipster travel show Food, Booze & Tattoos from Cineflix Rights
- The UK’s Channel 5 and Rogers Media in Canada are among buyers of Alfred Haber Television’s upcoming Sinatra 100 – An All-Star Grammy Concert
- Keshet International formats Master Class and Rising Star will get second seasons in China and Indonesia respectively